Bauer Family Law - Employment
Are you interested in working for a growing law firm? Send us your resume. We are looking for talented
energetic people. Below are some of the recent positions that have been filled.
Position: Family Law Staff Attorney Status: Filled 5/16/2009
Interested in joining an up and coming family law firm? Do you like to work with fun hard working
professionals? Send us your resume if you fit the description below:
* Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills - This is a must. As a family law attorney you will find
yourself talking to clients, opposing counsel and judges most of the day. It is important that you work
well with people and have a positive attitude. It is critical that you are clear speaking and articulate. If
you are not 100% sure you posses these skills, you should not apply for this position.
* Energetic & Hard Working - Our firm needs another hard working staff attorney to keep up with the
demand for our services. While we offer flexible working schedules we demand exceptional work ethic.
Staff attorneys are provided an incentive bonus plan to encourage hard work and career development.
We are not looking for someone that just needs a job but rather someone that wishes to build their
future with us. If you are accustom to long hours of work please keep reading.
* Experience - While at least 1 year of family law experience is preferred, we are considering high
potential candidates for this position that do not have direct family law experience. Court room
experience is a big plus. To qualify you must be a member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
* Education - The candidate should possess excellent academic credentials.
Salary commensurate with experience and incentive program for additional
compensation based on billable hours and ability to retain new clients. Excellent opportunity to join
growing, dynamic firm. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements as well as a reference sheet
to email@example.com if you meet the criteria outlined above.
Position: Legal Office Administrative Assistant Status: Filled 7/1/2008
Entry level position available in a very fast paced and lively family law practice in Orlando, conveniently
located near I-4. An ability to deal with a high volume of phone calls, client contact and knowledge of MS
Word and Outlook are a must! Typing of 50 words per minute or better. Duties include answering all
incoming calls, filing, light word processing and maintaining our calendar system. Experience with
Quick Books is helpful, but not necessary. Legal experience is not required as we will train the most
qualified person. This is a full time position.
Position: Family Law Staff Attorney Status: Filled 1/31/2008
Busy, sole practitioner seeking a full time associate for Orlando, Florida, Family Law Practice. The
candidate should possess excellent academic credentials and his/her experience should include
litigation, a family law background and must be a member in good standing of the Florida Bar. Must
have at least one (1) year experience in family law matters and court experience is preferred but not
required. My clients expect and receive creative and thoughtful representation in family law cases, as
well as constructive advice on how to mitigate financial problems and issues in a divorce. Therefore,
candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a
variety of different personality types, as well as possess knowledge of the Florida dissolution of
marriage laws. Salary commensurate with experience and incentive program for additional
compensation based on billable hours and ability to bring in new clients. Excellent opportunity to join
growing, dynamic firm. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to us at: Christine G. Bauer,
P.A., Attn: Human Resources, 5410 S. Kirkman Road, Suite 310, Orlando, Florida 32819
Position: Family Law Paralegal Status: Filled 8/3/2007
Busy family law sole practitioner currently in search of an experienced family law paralegal. This
position will require an understanding of and ability to assist in a paralegal capacity in the
responsibilities and duties set forth below. We will train the right candidate.
• Performing a broad range of secretarial, administrative and clerical support;
• Handling telephone calls and greeting clients;
• Scheduling of depositions, meetings, court hearings, etc.;
• Organization and upkeep of files;
• Preparation of document requests including mandatory disclosure documentation;
• Perform basic legal research; and
• Time entry and billing.
• Paralegal/Legal Assistant certificate (additional legal experience may be substituted for certificate);
• Knowledge of domestic relations law including divorce, modifications, child support, etc.;
• 1+ years experience as a paralegal / legal assistant in a law firm;
• Legal department, or comparable legal experience;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Proficiency in legal research utilizing Westlaw, Internet and other sources;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks Pro 2007;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, proofread with accuracy, and operate standard office machines;
• Ability to follow directions, yet work independently;
• Have, or be able to readily develop, understanding of litigation procedures; and
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect the attorney-client privilege.
Orlando Divorce Attorneys
Bauer Family Law
5401 South Kirkman Road
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 926-0255
Facsimile: (407) 926-0254